这本为初级ESL（英语作为第二语言）学习者编写的畅销工作手册帮助你掌握英语语法--现在通过McGraw Hill Language Lab应用程序提供了流媒体音频答案键。
了解语法规则是学习语言的第一步，而广泛的练习将帮助你掌握。在Practice Makes Perfect: ESL学习者的英语语法，高级第四版》中，你将得到两方面的好处，有水晶般清晰的解释、现实的例子，以及各种形式的数十种练习。
This bestselling workbook for beginning ESL (English as a Second Language) learners helps you master English grammar―now with a streaming audio answer key via the McGraw Hill Language Lab app.
Understanding the rules of grammar is the first step in learning a language, and extensive practice will help you gain mastery. In Practice Makes Perfect: English Grammar for ESL Learners, Premium Fourth Edition, you’ll get the best of both worlds, with crystal-clear explanations, realistic examples, and dozens of exercises in an engaging variety of formats.
From present tense regular verbs to double object pronouns, this comprehensive guide covers all aspects of English grammar, focusing on the practical aspects of English as it is really spoken. You’ll especially appreciate the clarity of presentation, with time-saving vocabulary panels that eliminate having to look words up, advice on how to avoid common errors, and a detailed answer key that allows for quick, easy progress checks. With three review chapters to assess retention of key concepts and 80 quizzes available via the McGraw Hill Language Lab app, Practice Makes Perfect: English Grammar for ESL Learners, Premium Fourth Edition, gives you the skills you need to speak, understand and write English with confidence.
- NEW: Streaming audio recordings to help with comprehension and pronunciation, available through the McGraw Hill Language Lab app
- Accessible style and format: Simple grammar reviews with clear examples are followed by an engaging variety of exercises―including multiple choice, fill-in sentences, and more
- Three review chapters test overall comprehension with 25 exercises (250 questions)
- Supported by 80 interactive quizzes via the McGraw Hill Language Lab app to help you further assess what you’ve learned
- Ideal for in-class or independent study