Supercharge your writing skills . . . by the end of the week!
In the workplace, your writing speaks volumes about you. Whether you’re crafting a three-line message or a 300-page report, you need to write in a polished, professional way―regardless of your position or profession.The McGraw-Hill 36-Hour Course in Business Writing and Communication puts you on the fast track to becoming a strong, persuasive business writer. Complete with exercises, self-tests, and an online final exam, this multifaceted business writing “course” teaches you how to:文章源自：力哥爱英语（ienglish521.com）力哥爱英语-https://ienglish521.com/6706.html
- SEIZE READERS’ INTEREST INSTANTLY
- ELIMINATE NONSPECIFIC WORDS AND PHRASES
- MANAGE CROSS-CULTURAL WRITING
- CRAFT COMPELLING ONLINE COPY
- CREATE POWERFUL PRESENTATIONSPresent yourself at the top of your game in every e-mail, memo, report, and presentation with The McGraw-Hill 36-Hour Course in Business Writing and Communication!