Do you constantly struggle with making simple, yet confusing grammatical errors in your writing?
If so, then keep reading…
If you’re like most of us, accidentally making grammatical errors - big and small - in our writing is inevitable.
Whether it be in an academic piece of writing, or a simple little text message to your friend, making grammatical errors can be embarrassing and make your writing feel rushed and done with little to no care at all.
With countless guides on how to properly write and speak, finding books that focus predominantly on common English grammar errors are few and far between.
So, that’s why we decided to create this book focused strictly on common English grammar errors, how to fix them and how to never make them again.
In Common English Grammar Mistakes 101, here is just a fraction of what you can expect:
- 200+ common English grammar mistakes
- 3 clearly laid out examples of each common error to better your understanding
- 3 corrected versions of each error to give you 100% certainty
- 2 - 3 multiple choice questions with answers per common mistake to test your ability
- Common mistakes including, but not limited to: punctuation, sentence structure, spelling, formatting, verbs, adjectives and many other English grammar components
- 1 full chapter devoted to advanced English mistakes to ensure you’re an expert by the time you finish the book
And so much more…
At the end of the day, being able to master English grammar is a skill millions of people struggle with all around the world.
I believe being able to identify common errors in writing and apply strategies to fix them with ease should always be the first step to becoming a master of English writing.
So, if you want to know every single one of the most common English grammar errors, how to fix them and how to never make them again…