- Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 1
- Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 2
- Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 3
Convenient, concise, well-organized, and precise
Perfect for teachers, hobbyists, engineers, and students of all ages, this reference puts reliable, fact-checked information right at your fingertips—whether you’re refreshing your memory or exploring a component for the first time. Beginners will quickly grasp important concepts, and more experienced users will find the specific details their projects require.
- Unique: the first and only encyclopedia set on electronic components, distilled into three separate volumes
- Incredibly detailed: includes information distilled from hundreds of sources
- Easy to browse: parts are clearly organized by component type
- Authoritative: fact-checked by expert advisors to ensure that the information is both current and accurate
- Reliable: a more consistent source of information than online sources, product datasheets, and manufacturer’s tutorials
- Instructive: each component description provides details about substitutions, common problems, and workarounds
- Comprehensive: Volume 1 covers power, electromagnetism, and discrete semi-conductors; Volume 2 includes integrated circuits, and light and sound sources; Volume 3 covers a range of sensing devices.